VenueMagicSC+ – RRP £865 Inc VAT – Buy Online
VenueMagic Professional Show Control Software (SC+ V3) allows you to program and command all your audio, video, lighting, and animatronics hardware with one powerful, easy-to-use, timeline based software package. Combining timeline editing, audio clip mixing, sophisticated DMX lighting control, Video playback and animatronics programming, VenueMagic Professional (SC+ V3) is the only package you need for a complete show control Solution. With programmable sliders, DMX routing, MIDI control, beat detection and networking capability, VenueMagic Professional (SC+ V3) gives users the ability to pre-program their show, to control in real-time, or to utilize a combination of both techniques.
Sight Meets Sound
The visual timeline approach of the VenueMagic Professional Show Control improves the synchronization of sources including audio, video, animatronics and DMX lighting by combining the editing on one timeline. This tactic enables you to program and visually align all your sources with ease and more accuracy than most other show packages currently on the market. For finer detailing you can use the envelope editor to easily edit your sources layered on top of the audio. With the introduction of Version 3.0 it is easy to stay organised within your project with the ability to maximise and minimise timeline groups, create tabbed pages and solo any source giving you even greater timeline flexibility.
DMX & MIDI Input/Output Control
VenueMagic Professional Show Control can command your whole show using your favourite DMX or MIDI input device, allowing you to cue sources and timelines and to control levels and cues on the fly. It also allows you to send and receive synchronized MIDI events to/from other MIDI devices.
VenueMagic Show Controls video feature allows you to synchronize your lighting, audio or animatronics with any video file or DVD track. Edit your favourite videos in a single VenueMagic Show Control track and play them back-to-back. This feature supports dual monitors.
A built-in library of lighting effects simplifies the process of creating your ultimate light show. You can easily select a desired effect and place it where you want on the timeline. In addition, VenueMagic Show Controls’s envelop editor enables you to invent your own lighting effects. You can synchronize chaser effects to the Beat Tapper, giving you complete real-time control of chaser sequences.
VenueMagic Show Control’s powerful multi-track audio editing ability allows you to assemble your soundtrack inside VenueMagic as you build your show. You can layer in effects such as reverb, echo, and flanging—without having to use a separate sound editing package to mix down your sound clips. This feature supports MP3, Wave (.wav) and Windows Media (.wma) files. New in Version 3.0, advanced audio mix down and editing capabilities.
Improve how you control your show.
What you can do with VenueMagic SC+:
VenueMagic® SC+ includes all of the capabilities of VenueMagic DMX+AV, plus many other features geared towards higher-end theme park, live shows, tours, tribute shows and animatronics applications. VenueMagic SC+ will also interface to Weigl ProCommander Series, taking advantage of powerful features including analog/digital/DMX I/O and timeline exporting for standalone playback.
- Create spectacular shows with precisely synchronised audio and DMX lighting using a powerful, easy to understand graphical timeline-based editor.
- Mix and edit multi-track audio for playback.
- Control playback, lamp level and audio levels from an external MIDI, DMX or joystick device.
- Run an unlimited number of timelines simultaneously. Overlapping channels are merged together.
- Fully automate show playback with the date/time scheduler.
- Perfectly blend on-the-fly manual lighting adjustments with playback of pre-built timelines.
- Control other devices using MIDI messages.
- Synchronize to external SMPTE or MIDI sources.
- Run standalone shows with the Advanced Event Designs TX8 / TX16 / TX Multi Audio / TX HD Video
- Control light shows and cue buttons from within Atomix Virtual DJTM
- Multi-track timeline-based show design
- Unlimited number of audio and lamp control tracks
- Sync to external MIDI clock and LTC signals
- Sync to SMPTE source over a serial port
- Multi-track Audio playback and editing
- Use audio envelopes to control channels (Yak function)
- Single track Video playback
- Simultaneous audio output through multiple audio devices
- Control 512 DMX channels (1024 with DMX2+AV)
- Multiple DMX interfaces supported
- DMX Input (Artnet and Enttec DMX USB Pro only)
- DMX, MIDI and Joystick input capability
- Serial communications (send and receive)
- Telnet server
- Full-featured playlist
- Programmable sliders
- Programmable cue buttons
- Conditional events for program logic
- DMX channel routing and merging
- Hundreds of pre-built fixture profiles for lots of manufacturers
- Custom DMX fixture profile designer
- Custom lamp chaser designer
- Envelope editor for designing custom precision lighting effects
- Event scheduler for long-term scheduling of timeline playback
- Timeline markers for labeling important parts of timeline. Easy navigation between markers.
- Choose from a library of pre-designed lamp effects or custom design one of your own
- Ten levels of exclusive foreground cues
- Unlimited background cues.
- Timeline ease-in functions (for synching)
- Programmable rest position (for servo/animatronics applications)
- Acceleration limits (for servo/animatronics applications)
Features In More Detail:
VenueMagic’s video feature allows you to synchronize your light show with any Windows video file. Add your favorite videos in a single VenueMagic track and play them back to back. Supports dual monitors.
A built in library of lighting effects makes it easy to create your ultimate light show in no time. Simply select the effect you like and drag it onto the timeline where you want it. Invent your own lighting effects using using VenueMagic’s envelope editor. Sync chaser effects to the Beat Tapper to give you complete real time control of chaser sequences.
Live Lamp Preview and Offline 3D Viewing
Our live lamp preview window lets you see a real-time playback of you show. It is included within Venue Magic DMX+AV as standard. For those looking for offline 3D viewing of your Venue Magic projects DMX+AV is fully compatible and interfaces with Capture Polar 3D Software (available to buy separately) – Giving you full offline 3D visualisation. To view more information on how the integration between Venue Magic and Capture Polar works please click here.
VenueMagic’s powerful multi-track audio editing capability lets you put together your soundtrack inside VenueMagic as you build your show. Layer in effects such as reverb, echo, and flanging. There’s no need to mix down your sound clips using a separate sound editing package. Supports MP3, Wave (.wav) and Windows Media (.wma) files.
Command your whole show using your favorite MIDI input device. Cue music and timelines and control light and volume levels on the fly. You can also send your synchronized MIDI events to other MIDI devices.
Sync timeline playback to external SMPTE (over serial port), MIDI clock or MIDI LTC sources.
Sync to SMPTE timecode received over the serial port.
Sync to other VenueMagic timelines running.
VenueMagic SC+ includes several features geared towards animatronics, including:
- Realtime-recording/playback of DMX, MIDI or PC joystick controls.
- Looping and auto punch-in for record functions.
- Graphical editing of recorded profiles.
- Servo axis rest position.
- Timeline ease-in (used with external sync)
- Acceleration limiting.
- Control axes using audio envelopes (Yak function)
Virtual DJTM Plugin
With the VenueMagic Virtual DJ plugin, you can sync-up and control VenueMagic timelines entirely from Virtual DJ through a programmable VenueMagic control console. Works with VenueMagic running on the same computer or remotely over Ethernet..