The DMX King eDMX1 Pro is the perfect first step into DMX512 over Ethernet.
Compact and robust this single universe Ethernet DMX512 node suits a wide range of applications. With power supplied via a USB mini-B socket many power source options exist since almost any USB port or USB charger/power supply will work just fine including USB ports on many wireless routers. You choose 3-pin or 5-pin XLR so no inline adapters required. Both DMX512 output and DMX512 input functions are supported along with E1.20 RDM.
Supporting both Art-Net and sACN the eDMX1 is ideal for your single universe Luminair controlled rig right through to complex distributed high universe count applications.
Please note the eDMX 1 has been replaced by the manufacturer by the eDMX 1 PRO! This still has the same great features as the original eDMX 1 plus a few nice additions. We will update the pictures and information shortly.
- Supported operating systems: Any with Ethernet networking support. Windows, MAC OS, Linux, iOS, Android….
- DMX512 Out or DMX512 In functionality over Art-Net / sACN E1.31
- E1.20 RDM over Art-Net support.
- Tough metal enclosure.
- Available with 3 pin or 5 pin XLR socket, no adapter purchase required.
- External 5Vdc power input USB mini-B socket. Can be powered from computer USB port.
- E1.11 Higher Protection Level “DMX512-A Protected” device.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net I, II & 3 and sACN protocols.
- Configuration utility with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality.
- Firmware updates can be performed by end user.