Professional USB DMX with 1500V optical isolation and compatibility with software that supports Enttec USB Pro. You choose 3-pin or 5-pin XLR so no inline adapters needed plus enhanced RDM functionality for testing your RDM equipment. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest standards this interface is the perfect step up from our ultraDMX Micro product.
Ideal for single or multiple universe lighting control applications. Works with Venue Magic Show Control, Freestyler, Magic Q and many other great software packages.
- Microprocessor controls DMX512 timing – no flicker problems like the “Open” and clones.
- Supported operating systems: Windows, MAC OS, Linux
- DMX512 Transmitter or Receiver
- DMX transmit timing adjustment settings to “fix” issues with non-compliant DMX lighting gear
- DMX receive rate throttling option to ensure receiving software isn’t overloaded with too many frames per second
- 3-pin or 5-pin XLR Male and Female connectors
- 1500V optical isolation between computer and DMX512 line
- Internal line termination with RDM line biasing
- Tough metal housing
- No external power supply required
- ANSI E1.11-2008 and E1.20-2010 compliant (DMX512-A and RDM)
- E1.11 Higher Protection Level “DMX512-A Protected” device – self resetting after fault
- Internal triple buffered DMX512 streams resulting in zero lost frames
- Fully compatible with software suitable for ENTTEC USB Pro
- Configuration utility (Windows .NET 3.5 – OS X version available Q3 2013)