Whether your project or show is to entertain, to inform or to mesmerize, our range of live output and stand alone video, audio and dmx lighting players offers a reliable way to run your show. Their use is unlimited and we have sold, customised and help install systems in all sorts of attractions from zoned interactive areas in museums, theme park attractions, rides and shows, exhibition stands and shows, live music venues, circus tours and event production companies and many more places.
Our range of live and stand alone playout units feature solid-state show controllers built for playback of synchronous audio, video, animation, lighting, and mechanical action. .Each unit in the range can operate stand-alone or can connect with Venue Magic SC+ and can be programmed to receive input from a variety of sensors such as buttons, pressure mats, PIRs and many other input devices and code.
They are designed for daily operation in harsh environments, built to run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Shows can be set to loop on power-up; be triggered internally by other timelines, digital or analog inputs; wait to sync with incoming SMPTE timecode; or simply begin from a UDP command via a touchscreen or theater automation system.
Weigl ProCommander LTC – HD Video, Audio and 512 DMX – Contact us for Latest Price
The Procommander LTC brings integrated video playback to the Pro TX range by combining the features of the ProCommander 2 and a HD Video SD Player into a single integrated rack unit. You can create a complete small theater or video-driven exhibit in a single rack space.
The ProCommander LTC provides solid state playback from a MicroSD card, utilizing frame accurate synchronization to SMPTE LTC timecode. It offers show programmability via Venue Magic Show Control similar to other Pro TX devices but with additional synchronization features for larger show environments.
- 2 DMX output jacks (512 channels total)
- 8 digital outputs
- 16 digital inputs
- 6 RS-232 serial ports
- Integrated networking
- Internally controlled and frame accurate 1080p video playback module (optional)
- Integrated, programmable ASCII status display
- Configuration joystick, allowing front panel setup
- Single RU footprint
- Variety of video outputs when used with optional 1080p video playback module
- Analog input tracking – start shows at 30%, 50%, 80%
- Network jack for UDP messaging and show file uploads
- IR remote control allows for custom programming of features from our command list or an off-the-shelf firmware list
- User configurable serial ports (6) allow for both input and output integrations with legacy and industrial show devices
- Play up to 6 timelines (1 audio playback stream concurrently) to allow management of a variety of tasks around your exhibit