Whether your project or show is to entertain, to inform or to mesmerize, our range of live output and stand alone video, audio and dmx lighting players offers a reliable way to run your show. Their use is unlimited and we have sold, customised and help install systems in all sorts of attractions from zoned interactive areas in museums, theme park attractions, rides and shows, exhibition stands and shows, live music venues, circus tours and event production companies and many more places.
Our range of live and stand alone playout units feature solid-state show controllers built for playback of synchronous audio, video, animation, lighting, and mechanical action. .Each unit in the range can operate stand-alone or can connect with Venue Magic SC+ and can be programmed to receive input from a variety of sensors such as buttons, pressure mats, PIRs and many other input devices and code.
They are designed for daily operation in harsh environments, built to run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Shows can be set to loop on power-up; be triggered internally by other timelines, digital or analog inputs; wait to sync with incoming SMPTE timecode; or simply begin from a UDP command via a touchscreen or theater automation system.
Weigl ProCommander LX Multi Audio – DMX and Multi Audio Out SD Player – Contact us for latest price.
The ProCommander LX is a full-functioned, multi-scene, multi-audio channel playback controller. Capable of up to 16 channels of synced audio playback or 8 independent stereo zones, this device can power a large theater show or an entire museum of independently zoned show playback.
Building off the ProCommander 2, the ProCommander LX starts with digital, analog, serial, and UDP inputs and outputs. It adds an asynchronous universe of DMX input and output, and it can add, merge, combine or take over DMX values from any of its multiple internal shows, as well as incoming DMX values from a DMX console or environmental lighting system. These features allow for complex integration opportunities.
When it comes to managing large synchronized shows, the ProCommander LX has no match. Either sourcing 16 channels of audio and SMPTE or synchronizing multiple zones of animation, lighting and show action through incoming SMPTE, complex show control has never been better.
- 16 channels of high quality audio output
- Multiple shows and zones can be accessed simultaneously on separate audio pairs
- 1/4″ TRS Balanced Audio Outputs
- Blue LCD status information display
- UDP Network connection for programming, triggering shows and diagnostics
- USB connection
- Separate DMX input
- 8 high powered analog outputs
- 8 Stereo Class-D Amplifier (optional)
- SMPTE timecode input and output allows all shows to “jam sync” or source from a master show signal Fits 1RU
- 16 digital outputs at 48VDC/500mA
- 16 digital inputs OR 8 digital and 8 analog
- 3 RS-232 serial ports (1 RS-485 capable with adapter)
- 512 channels of DMX input
- 512 channels of DMX output
- 4 analog outputs
- On-board Ethernet
- User replaceable chipsets
- 8x high-powered relays optional
- IR remote control available
- Optional high powered amplifier
- Integrated DMX merger with LTP, HTP modes
- Integrated memory card storage for audio/timeline data